Find yourself getting cross with your body for “rebelling”?
Get resentful of food that other people love, but you can’t seem to stomach?
You are not alone.
If you’re looking to change your love/hate story with food and your body you’re in the right place.
Together we’ll uncover your superpowers and create powerful positive habits to help you live your perfect day, every day.
I know how it feels to be confronted by change. I resisted change for a long time and then reached a point where I couldn’t go on. (And then when I did start making changes I then had no idea how to make them stick.)
Changing my diet to stop the symptoms of Coeliac Disease was a massive “NO” from me at first. Going gluten free seemed like an insurmountable task and changing dietary habits can be really isolating. But it doesn’t need to feel that way: using my own personal experiences plus tips and tricks I’ve picked up along the way, we can identify the small steps in the right direction you need to take and get you on track.
Benefits of joining the programme:
- Your exclusive welcome pack – featuring special offers from some great brands to support you in your mission to feel Happy, Healthy, Nourished.
- A 9 week tailor made programme dedicated to YOU – your body, your mind, your life; that’s what we’re focusing on.
- An experience led, holistic approach – I’ve felt the struggle of making what seem like overwhelming lifestyle changes, been through the process of rediscovering my identity after letting go of familiar things and will be sharing the tools that have helped me come to find joy in food and appreciation for my body.
- Flexibility – your time is precious and you don’t need the added pressure of finding time to travel to appointments: this programme has been designed to work from wherever you are, courtesy of Skype or phone calls.
- 8 hours of dedicated 1-2-1 support across the 9 week programme.
- Unlimited correspondence via email (with a 2 business day response rate).
- Access to a supportive community through an exclusive private Facebook group.
- Post programme support via the Facebook group and optional ad on sessions.
What we’ll be covering in the Happy, Healthy, Nourished Programme, week by week:
Setting the scene for what brings you here and establishing how you can get the most out of life through this programme.
Week 2 & 3
Tapping into your inner body wisdom and reframing how you look at change.
Week 4 & 5
Working out what challenges you are currently facing and what your vision is for your totally Happy, Healthy, Nourished self.
Week 5 & 6
Goals, goals, goals – getting really clear on your goals and the small steps you need to take to achieve them.
Week 7 & 8
“I am Happy, I am Healthy, I am Nourished”.
Week 9 onwards
Celebrating your progress and visualising the way forward.
What I’ll do for you:
- Providing accountability and consistency
- Being a partner to work out what your true goals are and support you in breaking them into manageable, easy to integrate everyday changes
- Support you in understanding the messages your body is sending you and exploring how to respond to those more kindly
- Recommending tools for you to take a proactive and empowered approach to feeling at your best
- Keep you on track with regular progress reviews
- Straight talk and the occasional reality check
What’s the investment?
You won’t find any of these things here:
- Diet plans or meal replacements – I won’t apologise for it, I’m opposed to diet culture.
- Recommendations to cut out entire food groups – If you want to rely less on beige food staples and up your fruit and veg intake, I can definitely help you with that. Equally if you need to go gluten free for medical reasons or your ethics have led you to a vegan lifestyle; I’m here for you. I’m not here to tell everyone they should go gluten free and vegan – it’s not for everyone. We’re here to focus on what YOUR body needs!
- Diagnosing or prescribing – I’m not a registered Dietician or Nutritionist and am not here to diagnose or treat medical conditions. What I can do is work with you to support your healthy lifestyle.
What past clients say about working with me